- Black Dragon Viewer Download Mac Download
- Black Dragon Viewer Download Mac
- Black Dragon Viewer Download Mac Os
Updated from Emerald Viewer 220.127.116.112 (2/17) to Emerald Viewer 18.104.22.1685 (2/18) and as of 2/22 to version 22.214.171.1246 1.64 mb Download. Update: Some Mac users are (were) having voice problems (1585). Get download: Mac Voice. There are (were) some image upload issues with v1585. See: Emerald Viewer Image Uploads Hotfix. The primary viewer for Second Life is the official Second Life Viewer, available on the main Second Life Downloads page. The viewers below provide early access to fixes and newer features, but may also entail some additional risk of new bugs; we appreciate your help with our efforts to improve Second Life by using them and reporting any. The primary goal of Black Dragon is to enhance and refine the visuals of Second Life as well as having unique design approaches and features. Firestorm The next generation viewer from The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Firestorm is based on the LL V3 LGPL code and offers extensive interface customizability including V1 skin options, feature and option rich with 24/7 support. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1; it is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Black Dragon Viewer Download Mac Download
Black Dragon is MY Viewer, i decide which feature i want to add and which to remove, i share this Viewer to show the world that user base size is not important, i do rate quality by effort, thought and love put into the project, not some rough estimated numbers. I consider feature requests only if i you can name proper valid reasons i can agree on.
*** THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE ***Although OpenSimulator encourages the development of third party software for OpenSimulator, no support can be provided on this. For help with this software, contact the developer of this software directly.
Please do not contact the OpenSimulator team with questions about this software.
If you find a viewer, which can connect to OpenSimulator, then please add it to the bottom of the appropriate list.
Since OpenSimulator and viewers development is done by different teams with different timing and even goals, compatibility can not be assured. To connect to an older version of OpenSimulator, you may need to use an older version of your favourite viewer, which also could limit Hypergrid capability. In this case you should consult the support of your grid or chosen viewer.
- Alchemy - C++ based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win. Forked from SL viewer.
- Cool VL Viewer - C++ based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win. Forked from SL viewer. (Former name: Cool SL Viewer).
- FireStorm Viewer - C++ based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win. Forked from SL viewer. Successor to Phoenix viewer. The most widely used viewer on Second Life.
- Kokua - C++ based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win. Forked from SL viewer successor to Imprudence.
- Radegast Metaverse Client - Radegast-ng is Light client, evolution of Radagast from libopenmetaverae project.
- Singularity - C++ based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win. Forked from the Ascent Viewer. Goal is to combine look of old SL viewer with modern features. Singularity source code available on GitHub.
- Dayturn - C++ based viewer for Win/Mac only. Forked from Kokua. Dayturn source code available on Bitbucket.
- Scenegate - C++ based viewer with a focus on accessibility and onboarding. With a simplified UI more suitable to just visit worlds, rather than building (but the full UI is still accessible). Forked from Alchemy.
Singularity Nightly Builds http://www.singularityviewer.org/kb/nightly-builds
Dayturn for Windows and MacOShttps://bitbucket.org/dayturn/
These are lightweight viewers, which either do not offer a graphical component or where the graphical component is not used by default. The function of these viewers however is to connect to a grid, chat, manage inventory, etc. Useful on systems with low specifications or for bringing an alt (alternate avatar) online without having your main avatar log out, or to quickly take care of messages, inventory, etc.
- METAbolt - METAbolt is a non-graphical (text based) viewer. It is light weight and cross grid, which means it will work in Second Life™ as well as other grids that are based on OpenSimulator. The viewer is Open Source so it's free. Currently METAbolt is only available for Windows platforms.
- Mobile Grid Client - A Second Life and OpenSimulator messaging client for your Android powered device (mobile phone, cell phone, tablet..).
LLSD API Libraries
These are open source libraries for building viewers, clients, and tools that can connect to OpenSimulator.
- libopenmetaverse - C# LLSD implementation. Maintained by OpenSimulator developers. BSD License
- llbase-py - Python LLSD implementation. Maintained by Linden Labs. MIT License
Currently Unmaintained Libraries:
- llsd-cpp - C++ LLSD implementation, last updated in 2010. MIT License
- llsd-perl-new - Perl LLSD implementation. Last updated 2011. MIT License
- llsd-php - PHP 4 LLSD implementation. Incomplete, supports XML serialization only. Used internally by Second Life developers. Last updated 2010. MIT License
- llsd-java - Java LLSD implementation by Xugu Madison, last update ca 2014. BSD License.
- JOpenMetaverse - Java LLSD implementation, last updated 2012. Linux, Windows, MacOS, Android Compatible. Also see jopenmetaverse introduction. LGPL 2.1 License
- 3Di viewer Rei - C# based Web-browser plugin OpenSimulator viewer. 3Di website gone but 3Di Rei viewer source is still available on Github
- Ascent - C++ based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win. Started as a fork of Inertia Viewer. Abandoned in 2010.
- Dolphin - C++ based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win. Abandoned in 2015. Dolphin 3 Source still available on GitHub.
- Emerald - C++ based viewer forked from Snowglobe (the second version fo the LL/SL open source viewer). Project halted and abandoned in 2010 after Emerald developer linked to DoS attack on SL and banned. Emerald source code still available on GitHub and Google Code Archive.
- Hippo - C++ based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win. Forked from SL viewer. Abandoned in 2010. See also Hippo Viewer website.
- Idealist - C# Multi-platform 32 bit viewer intended to be OpenSimulator focused
- Imprudence - C++ based viewer forked from SL viewer v1.21. Development ended in 2010 and shifted to a new viewer called Kokua. Imprudence Viewer source is still available on GitHub
- Inertia - C++ based viewer forked from Snowglobe SL viewer). Abandoned in 2010
- LookingGlass - C#/Ogre based Viewer prototype. Development Ended in 2011. LookingGlass Viewer source is still available on GitHub
- Meerkat - Viewer for Linux/Mac/Win in C++. Fork of SL viewer. Meerkat source available on GitHub. Meerkat binaries available via Google Code Archive. Development stopped in 2009
- OnLook - C++ based viewer forked from Singularity. Inactive since 2014. OnLook Viewer Source is still available on GitHub.
- OpenSim-Viewer - C#/C++/Xenko based, BSD licensed viewer written for OpenSimulator. Inactive since 2018.
- OpenViewer - C#/Ogre based, BSD licensed viewer written as a companion to OpenSimulator. ca 2007/2008. Website went dark in 2009.
- Phoenix - C++ based viewer. Forked from SL viewer. Replaced by Firestorm viewer.
- RealXtend Naali/Tundra - Written from scratch C++/Ogre3D based viewer for Linux/Mac/Win, required ModRex in OpenSimulator. Development stopped in 2016, OpenSimulator support dropped in 2013.
- Xenki - XABP-based OpenSimulator viewer prototype for IE web browser. Abandoned in 2009