- Deepin Linux 32 Bit Iso Download 64-bit
- Linux Deepin Os Free Download
- Deepin Linux 32 Bit Iso Download Free
If you’re looking to install fresh Deepin Desktop from the scratch in your system, you can download English ISO images for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems by following below links. Download Linux Deepin 12.12. Deepin12.12.1enfinali386.iso – 1.1 GB; deepin12.12.1enfinalamd64.iso – 1.2 GB. If you need the 32-bit image, contact Deepin at the download page. Create an ISO File in Linux. Use Wine on Linux. About This Article.
Native install Edit 请登陆，再编辑
- 3Make the bootable disk
- 7Common Problem
For details on how to install deepin, please refer to the Official Installation Guide and the Deepin Installer project.
Visit the Deepin Community Download Page to download the latest deepin ISO/Live System.
Note: In order to better allocate development resources, from deepin 15.4 version on a 32 bit ISO will no longer be provided. Per the deepin website, custom 32 bit images are available as a paid commercial support option (contact: [email protected]).
After downloading the deepin image, you need to verify it. Unofficial or incomplete images should not be used for installing deepin:
Windows: Download Hash software, then use it to verify that the MD5 hash of the image you downloaded is consistent with the checksum from the Download Page.
- GNU/Linux: Navigate to the directory where you downloaded deepin, open Deepin Terminal and execute
md5sum deepin-15.3-amd64.iso; then confirm the md5sum output is consistent with the checksum from the Download Page.
Can i facetune images on my ipad. Note: deepin-15.9-amd64.iso is the filename of the current ISO
Make the bootable disk
Download the Boot Maker tool
Visit the Deepin Community Deepin Boot Maker page to download the Deepin Boot Maker.
Create a bootable disk using the Deepin Boot Maker developed by the Deepin Technology team.
Plug the USB disk into the computer, run the Deepin Boot Maker.
- Select deepin ISO image file to start making the bootable disk, and do not remove the USB disk during the process, When completed, please restart the computer.
- Please backup important data of the USB disk in advance, the Boot Maker will clear all the data on the disk.
- You are recommended to format the USB disk as FAT32 format to help the computer recognize the disk.
- Some of the USB disk is actually a mobile hard disk, if it cannot be identified, please choose another USB disk.
- The capacity of USB disk should not be less than 2G, or it can not create a bootable disk successfully.
- Do not touch the USB disk during the production process, so as to avoid writing failure due to incomplete production.
If your computer's motherboard is in UEFI mode, please turn off Secure Boot in the motherboard settings, then restart the computer and press the key in the BIOS/UEFI interface which indicates 'change boot order'.
For example, the shortcut keys might be:
- Desktop: Delete key
- Notebook: F2 key
- HP notebooks: F10 key
- Lenovo notebooks: F12 key
- Apple computers: C key
For details on how to install deepin, see How to install.
When The installation is completed
According to the installer interface prompts, enter and select the corresponding information, the system will install automatically. During the process, the installer will use the slides to show the features of the current system until the installation process is completed. After completed, follow the prompts to restart the computer to enter deepin.
Note: If the installation fails, it will show error info. You can scan QR code on mobile phones to send the error log to servers.
Check operability of hardware and register it in the Deepin database by Hardware Probe.
Deepin Linux 32 Bit Iso Download 64-bit
Install deepin in a multiple hard disk environment
Linux Deepin Os Free Download
If the motherboard is using the old boot mode (Legacy BIOS), rather than UEFI mode to boot the system, it cannot find the system after installed deepin. Here is a example:
/dev/sda has installed Windows system, you can boot and use; and you have installed deepin on /dev/sdb. If you install the system, restart the computer, and boot directly into the windows system, That means you have encountered the problem above.
There are several solutions:
Deepin Linux 32 Bit Iso Download Free
- In BIOS, modify the hard disk boot priority, boot /dev/sdb first (recommended)
- Reinstall the deepin system, in the partition page of the installation interface, switch to the 'Advanced' mode, in the bottom left corner of the advanced partition page, you can modify the grub installation location to /dev/sda (the first hard disk)