Wake-Up Send wake up packets to computers that support Magic-Packet WOL. Shutdown Shutdown Windows domain computers. Also, with more complexity, shutdown Windows non-domain computers, and Linux computers via script. Listener Monitor and display incoming WOL packets. Useful for troubleshooting network routing issues. Scanner The Network Scanner makes it easy to survey networks and add hosts. DHCP Server PowerShell Module NOTE: This article applies to Windows 2012 R2 and above with the DHCP role and Management Tools installed ( Add-WindowsFeature -Name DHCP -IncludeManagementTools ) This is a new PowerShell module we can use to manage DHCP server using PowerShell commands. Normally, the DHCP service runs in either your router or on a network server. Make sure that the configured DHCP IP address range allows the addition of new devices if not, then extend the range. 8) If your wireless network uses WPA Enterprise, make sure that the correct authentication type is selected from the drop-down box. DHCP MAC address filtering is a feature for IPv4 addresses that allows including and / or excluding devices as DHCP clients. This Wiki article shows how the filtering could be done and what can be expected from this feature. Installing the Linksys app on your Android™ device via the Google Play™ Store and Google Play™ Website Creating a Linksys cloud account Setting up your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router using an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®.
WakeOnLAN is WOL / Shutdown software for Windows. A powerful WOL, ping, shutdown, GUI application. Do you need a robust, reliable solution for remote computer control and access? WakeOnLAN might be the program you want to use if you’re looking for something that is both powerful functionally and easy to use.
The current version is 2.12.4
Mouse and keyboard recorder serial key. Send wake up packets to computers that support Magic-Packet WOL.
Shutdown Windows domain computers. Also, with more complexity, shutdown Windows non-domain computers, and Linux computers via script.
Monitor and display incoming WOL packets. Useful for troubleshooting network routing issues.
The Network Scanner makes it easy to survey networks and add hosts to the database.
Wake Up remote machines
Dhcp Server App For Macbook
Wake up almost any computer that supports the “magic packet” protocol.
Shutdown remote machines
Shutdown is designed for Windows domain computers, but it is possible to shutdown non-domain computers, and even Linux server, with some extra work.
Performs the following tasks
- WakeUp a remote computer that is powered off
- Shutdown a remote computer
- Ping the selected remote computer, to display it’s status
- Perform an emergency shutdown of ALL defined computers at once
- Connect to the remote server via Remote Desktop
- Listen for WOL packets (to aid in troubleshooting)
- Schedule wake ups, shutdowns
- Command line and GUI interfaces
Dhcp Server App For Machine
- Network interface for WOL packets is configurable
- Shutdown Linux machines using script
- Minimize to task tray
- Ability to auto-start with Windows
- Search tool attempts to determine if WOL is enabled on scanned Windows computers
- Avoids power spikes by staggering wake-up events
- Send email notifications using the built-in scheduling system
- Can be used in static or DHCP addressing networks
- System-tray notifications and balloon tips
- Sound notifications when hosts change state
- Automatic check for latest version
- Supports Wake-Up over the Internet using WOLAgent
Built in tools for troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting tool displays incoming WOL packets
- Supports complex network environments with subnet directed broadcasts
- Includes tools to scan network for hosts, ip and MAC addresses
- Event Log shows a history of wake-ups, shutdowns, and exceptions
Translated into these languages
- English (USA)
- Brasil (Português) – Brazil
- Español (España) – Spain
- France (Français) – France
- Deutschland (Deutsch) – Germany
- Italiano (Italia) – Italy
- Nederland (Nederlands) – Netherlands
- Россия (Pусский) – Russia
- Suomi (Suomi) – Finland
- Magyarország (Magyar) – Hungarian
- România (Română) – Romania
- 中国（台湾）- Taiwan Chinese
- العربية (الأردن) – Arabic (Jordan)
AquilaWOL is open source. You can view the source online at Github. The installer is digitally signed.