- Logout Of Webex App On Mac Computer
- How To Sign Out Of Webex App On Mac
- Logout Of Webex App On Mac Windows 10
- Is There A Webex App For Mac
No 2011 Mac runs Mac OS 9.
This guide should help you figure out what is needed:
The desktop, menu bar, and Help on your Mac. The first thing you see on your MacBook Air is the desktop, where you can quickly open apps, search for anything on your MacBook Air and the web, organize your files, and more. WebEx Meetings has recently removed support for virtual webcams from their macOS application, therefore ManyCam is not able to connect to it. We’re currently in communication with WebEx Meetings to help get Virtual Webcams back up and running, but at the moment we have no updates from WebEx Meetings or Apple themselves.
Note, the newest Safari it says will work, is version 6, whose version was only released for Mac OS X 10.7, and the last release which may run is for Mac OS X 10.8:
I would contact WebEx and ask them what's the maximum version of browser and plugin they have tried.
Go to Apple menu -> About This Mac to find your Mac OS X version. iOS does not run on Macs, it only runs on iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touch.
I've successfully used WebEx meetings as recently as having Mac OS X 10.9 installed last June.
You can always run an older version of Windows on your Mac natively with one of these solutions:
If you didn't happen to save your 10.9 installer dmg or clone. Apple no longer makes 10.9 available.
Apple does not respond to this forum. This is just a user to user forum. The problem has to be addressed to Webex directly as their system requirements do not address the most recent browser versions Apple has. You may get this bug reported to http://bugreporter.apple.com/ after filing a free online developer account application at http://developer.apple.com/ however as WebEx is not an Apple product, I'm not hopeful this issue would be addressed. Apple uses that Developer link for all developers to address their issues, and it would be more fruitful for WebEx to determine what's missing in their code from Apple.
Sep 19, 2015 5:45 PM
This KB is meant to assist with troubleshooting Webex issues
Uninstall Webex Software - Windows
1. Navigate to the Control Panel
- On Windows 7: Go to Start>Control Panel.
- On Windows 10: TypeControl Panel in theType here to searchfield on the taskbar, then press the enter key.
- Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop app OR Cisco Webex Meetings
- On Windows 7: Right-click on the Webex software you wish to remove, then select Uninstall.
- On Windows 10: Left-click on the Webex software you wish to remove, then select Uninstall.
Logout Of Webex App On Mac Computer
Uninstall Webex Software - Mac
- Follow the steps in the linked guide.
- This guide will explain how to remove the Webex files and folders both manually and using the uninstaller
Meeting Services Removal Tool
- This executable manually removes all Webex related folders and files (including AA/RA/NBR) from your system.
- This utility should be ran after removing all Webex software from the Control Panel.
Clear Cache and Cookies in Google Chrome
- Many problems with Webex sites can be resolved by clearing your browser cache and the Webex site cookie in Google Chrome
- This file is used to manually install/uninstall the Webex Document Loader which is required for document sharing and remote printing.
How To Sign Out Of Webex App On Mac
Logout Of Webex App On Mac Windows 10
Is There A Webex App For Mac
|Keywords:||webex, troubleshooting, troubleshooting webex, uninstall webex, clear browser cache, how toSuggest keywords||Doc ID:||106971|
|Owner:||Shawn T.||Group:||Cisco Webex|
|Created:||2020-11-04 08:56 CST||Updated:||2020-11-04 09:36 CST|
|Sites:||Cisco Webex, DoIT Help Desk|
|Feedback:||00CommentSuggest a new document|