Microsoft designed and developed the Surface series to help users to take full advantage of the Windows platform. By now, Microsoft allows more ways to interact with Surface through input devices. However, among those input devices, a traditional computer mouse seems still to be a great companion to get faster and better work done on your Surface devices.
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop L5V-00001 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: This wireless keyboard and mouse are designed to encourage good hand and wrist posture. The keyboard has a split dome shape to fit the curve of your hands, and the mouse's raised design allows you to keep your wrist in a more comfortable, natural position. According to some studies, ergonomic keyboard designs, such as the Microsoft Natural line, have been associated with significant reduction of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms. Rest your wrists against the plush palm rest in a relaxed, natural angle with this keyboard’s curved key bed, ergonomic arc, and reversed slope.
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo (L5V-00002) Logitech MK570 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo Perixx Periduo-605, Wireless Ergonomic Split Keyboard and Vertical Mouse Combo, Adjustable Palm Rest and Membrane Low Profile Keys, Black, US English Layout (11633).
- I did not try on M1, but this keyboard works pretty well with a MacBookPro early 2015 (and it was for a French Azerty Sculpt keyboard, not even the regular US Qwerty!). Pro tip: on a Mac laptop, add a key shortcut to switch between the 2 layouts, so that you can quickly switch from one to the other layout.
If you want to get better productivities on Microsoft Surface, you should pick up the best wireless mouse. Here are reviews for the best wireless mice for your Surface PC. I hope it will help you to make the right buying decision.
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Mac Driver Windows 7
|Best Wireless Mouse for Microsoft Surface in 2021|
|1. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse – Poppy Red|
|2. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse|
|3. Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse - Light Gray|
|4. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse - Glacier|
|5. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse - Black|
|6. Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse|
|7. Razer Orochi Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Mouse|
Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse – Poppy Red
Ultraportable design, easy on/off, and multiple color options
It is a well constructed and solid mouse that comes in four color options, Black, Platinum, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue. Despite its ultra-slim and lightweight design, it also offers many customizable features via Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. One cool feature that I like the most is how easy to turn on/off by just bending it.
This mouse uses Bluetooth 4.01/4.1/4.2 wireless connectivity that will work seamlessly with your Surface Pro 7. It uses BlueTrack technology that will work on almost any surface. It also has a long battery life of up to 9-months on a pair of AAA batteries that already included in the box. See Also:
More Surface Arc Mouse Resources
- Up to 9 months of battery life
- Using 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Bluetooth LE 4.01/4.1/4.2
- 4.2 GHz wireless frequency
- Supports Swift Pair (quick pairing on Windows 10 April 2018 or greater)
- Customizable features
- DPI settings (400 – 1800)
- Scroll speed customization
- Left-click and right-click swap
- Three-finger-click activation
- Battery level reporting
- Easy mix & match your style
- Poppy RedIce BlueBlackLight GrayBurgundyLilacSageSoft Pink
Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse
First of all, if you want to take full advantage of Windows 8 and Windows 10, this Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is the best one for you.
Firstly, it is the ultimate Windows mouse that providing quicker and easier access to the Start Menu, virtual desktops, Task View, Cortana, and OneNote. In addition, if you familiar with and love the touchpad available on Surface Type Cover just like me, I highly recommend this one for you.
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
- BlueTrack technology
- Customizable Windows touch tab
- Four-way scrolling
- Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse - Light Gray
Reliable connectivity, customizable, rechargeable, ergonomic design
Microsoft has made Surface Precision Mouse as a professional companion mouse for the Microsoft Surface Book 2. It is a well constructed and solid mouse that is very comfortable to hold and use. It has more features and a better ergonomic design than every mouse ever designed for Microsoft Surface devices.
This mouse can be connected to three different computers via either Bluetooth 4.0 and wired USB connections. By using Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center you are able to customize the three programmable buttons and work seamlessly across those computers. It also comes with a built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery which can be last up to 3 months on a single charge.