I recently downloaded this amazing app called Simeji (read as “Shimeji”), and it’s one which allows you to create your own custom keyboards with really cool functions!
As it happens, there’s also a limited time campaign, which is a collaboration between Simeji, mobile game “Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight -Re LIVE-“ and Hatsune Miku! The whole point of this campaign is to complete a “Mission” within Simeji in order to get an awesome limited set of keyboards, featuring the mobile game and our very own Miku!
This app features two free Shimeji (Miku, Neko) and you can get many other FREE characters from the Shimeji Store page inside the application. Once you download the.RAR or other file, you need to have 7 zip downloaded to extract the files. This app features two free Shimeji (Miku, Neko) and you can get many other FREE characters from the Shimeji Store page inside the application. Our live wallpaper has various mascot animations and every so often we add something new, besides new Shimeji.
What you have to do to complete the mission:
- Download the Simeji app
Miku Shimeji English Enhanced
- Open Simeji
- Scroll through the banners at the top until you find the collaboration banner and then click on it.
- Click on the red button at the bottom which reads 「ミッションクリアしに行く」(“Go to clear the mission”).
- You’ll be directed to a link to download the game “Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight -Re LIVE-“. Download the app if you haven’t got it already.
- In order to clear the mission, you need to open the app and head to 「お知らせ」(“Notifications”). If you’re new to the game, you’ll need to go through a whole load of downloading extra data and going through the tutorial before this stage. Follow the steps shown below to get to downloading the keyboard if you’re a newbie to the game!
- Once you’ve got through any tutorials and login bonuses, you can click on the 「お知らせ」button shown below.
- Scroll down the list of news until you find the one shown in the second screenshot below. Click on this banner, and scroll down through the info until you see the header 「Simeji」. Click on the link shown by the word 「こちら」(“Here”), and you’ll be taken back to Simeji, where the mission will be marked as completed.
- Go back to the main screen of Simeji and click on “My Skins”.
- There you’ll be able to see all of the five keyboards which are ready to use! Just click on them, and you’re ready to go!
And that’s all there is to it! All keyboards come with both an English and Japanese versions that you can switch between. It may seem awkward to manoeuvre the keyboards in the beginning, but they’re pretty fun once you get the hang of them!
You’ll be able to use the collection of five themed keyboards for up to 180 days after you download them. There is only one with Miku included, but we’re lucky because it’s a very cute design!
Note: this campaign is limited to people who are located in Japan. Otherwise the banner for this campaign won’t show up in the app and you won’t be able to get the keyboards, unfortunately. The keyboard skin campaign is also limited to the Japanese versions of the game, as opposed to global. The campaign is running until May 28th 2020.
Tip: try typing in “Hatsune Miku” on your Simeji keyboard in hiragana like this:
If you click on the red arrow on the right hand side of the keyboard, you’ll get a drop-down list including facts about Miku (height, weight etc.) as well as a cute Hachune Miku kaomoji!
Hatsune Miku Shimeji Download
Pretty cool right? Make sure that after you download the Simeji app, you have a go at playing around with designing your own keyboard too! There are plenty of customisation options available, so you can make a keyboard to suit your mood and interests!
Thanks for reading!
Miku Shimeji English Enhanced
- Ateam Inc. Official Website (EN) or (JP)
- Download Simeji app on Android or iOS
- Download Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight -Re LIVE- on Android and iOS (JP). Global version can be downloaded from the official Ateam Inc EN website above.