A software oscilloscope made for looking at music. Drop an audio file in the application and watch the waveforms.
- Windows1.0.8 (Jan 23, 2017)
- Mac OS X1.0.8 (Jan 23, 2017)
- Linux1.0.3-prerelease; device selection not working (Mar 5, 2016)
This software is an unofficial release for the OWON VDS oscilloscope with a few improvements: Scripts to install the app on Linux/Windows/Mac New shortcuts: single trigger, trigger level, offsets, coupling, inversion, reset. Download Hantek Oscilloscope for free. Borland Delphi-based software tools for use with Hantek DSOs.The new version isn't tested much. If you have problems, try the previous release:
- Windows1.0.7 (Dec 15, 2016)
- Mac OS X1.0.7 (Dec 15, 2016)
How to use
After starting the oscilloscope a welcome message is already loaded, press ▶︎ play to make sure your audio setup works. If it doesn't, open ⚙ settings and disable 'use system default'. Then pick the audio output you want to use.
To open files you can either click the folder icon, or drag a file from Explorer/Finder/Nautilus/.. to the application.
- Driven by the free WaveForms software (Mac, Linux, and Windows compatible) software, Analog Discovery 2 can be configured to work as any one of several traditional test and measurement instruments including an Oscilloscope, Waveform Generator, Power Supply, Voltmeter, Data Logger, Logic Analyzer, Pattern Generator, Static I/O, Spectrum Analyzer.
- Oscilloscope mac free download. Welec W2000a Firmware development/ improvement for the digital storage oscilloscope 'Welec 2000a- series'.
|e||Export to image sequence (defaults to [email protected], edit settings.txt to customize)|
- since 1.0.8 3D (side-by-side and anaglyph) when playing 4-channel files
- since 1.0.7 Time Stretch audio files
- since 1.0.6 Stereo Mic input
- since 1.0.5 Supported Platforms: Windows and Mac OS X (32bit)
- since 1.0.5 Image sequence export
- since 1.0.1 Wav,Flac,Mp3 and a few other files are supported (through ffmpeg/libavcodec)
- since 1.0.0 The aesthetic is very close to an analogue oscilloscope
- Linux: the linux version is currently lagging behind, i'll look into it soon
- Windows: Missing dll files after start? Download & install install Visual C++ Runtime 2015 (pick the 'x86' version!)
- Jerobeam Fenderson for lots of testing and the sound from the screenshot. Blog / Youtube
- A big thanks to M1EL for his 'physical rendering' contributions, see http://m1el.github.io/woscope-how/
- Same goes to Robin Becket for his tireless testing & bugfixing of the linux version
- You can find the project home and sourcecode freely available on github. The code itself is relased under the MIT license.
- Based on Openframeworks, a creative coding library for C++. The larger part of it is licensed as MIT/BSD.
- Uses FFmpeg to decode audio files. FFmpeg is licensed under the gpl/lgpl 2.1. The shared libraries included here were compiled to comply with the lgpl. A copy of the LGPL together with instructions how the library was compiled for each platform can be found in the
docs/ffmpegfolder that is part of the release files. Alternatively (or if the files were not included by accident) you can find online versions of the compilation instructions and the LGPL as part of the ofxAvCodec project.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here/here.
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc..) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveformand as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
- Android Oscilloscope- Run an oscilloscope under your Android phone
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeterpop- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.[ Hits: 88862 Votes: 325 Rating: 6.2 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select[ Hits: 9921 Votes: 16 Rating: 5.5 ]
- Cleverscope - The PC USB mixed signal oscilloscope- Cleverscope PC based oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and signal generators
- Cobracom- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc..) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveformand as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.[ Hits: 21062 Votes: 13 Rating: 6.23 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
- Oscilloscope Software by Tektronix- Tektronix oscilloscope software helps automate and speed up the testing and evaluation of challenging system designs. Choose from over 30 software packages[ Hits: 2460 Votes: 3 Rating: 6.67 ]
- PicoScope- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
- ScopePar- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.[ Hits: 5477 Votes: 1 Rating: 1 ]
- Soundcard Oscilloscope- PC based Soundcard Oscilloscope software that receives its data from the Soundcard with 44.1kHz and 16 Bit resolution.
- USBee- PC and USB Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generator and Protocol Decoder and Analyzer[ Hits: 5913 Votes: 4 Rating: 8.25 ]
- Virtins Technology- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
- Xoscillo- A multiplatform software oscilloscope and logical analyzer software that acquires data using an arduino or a parallax USB Oscilloscope[ Hits: 2211 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- xoscope for Linux- xoscope (or oscope) is a digital oscilloscope for Linux
- Zelscopepop- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.[ Hits: 70597 Votes: 25 Rating: 5.09 ]
- ZScope- ZScope oscilloscope software is free with the purchase of any ZTEC oscilloscope available in PCI, PXI, VXI, & LXI. Remote control ZTEC oscilloscopes.